Note: Affiliate Links are included in this post
This is a great and easy pasta, I made it for a great Saturday Afternoon Meal. My kids and husband ate it up.
I couldn’t believe how easy and tasty it was.
- 4 to 6 bacon slices
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 onion, peeled and diced
- 16 oz fettuccini
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of pepper
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 eggs
- 4 cups of water
- 8 ounces of Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup of frozen peas
- 1 tablespoon of fresh parsley to garnish (optional)
- Place the bacon into the Instant Pot and then press saute.
- Saute the bacon, until it is cooked, when it is cooked, place it on a plate which is lined with paper towel or a napkin, to soak the grease in.
- Then placed the diced garlic and onion insite and cook until they are both translucent, about 3 minutes.
- When the onions and garlic are done, then place the pasta, water, and peas into the Instant Pot.
- Press manual and set for 5 minutes on high pressure. When the pasta is done, do a quick release.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the salt, pepper, eggs and cheese.
- When the pressure comes down, stir in the egg/cheese/salt and pepper, you mixed together and also add the heavy cream
- Blend all together.
- Dice the bacon up and sprinkle on top, garnish with extra cheese and parsley