If you have an Instant Pot, you probably already made a version of Mac & Cheese. Or if you were smart like my 15-year-old, you figured out how to make the Kraft Boxed version in the Instant Pot, because really, who likes stirring? Today, I am giving you my version of Instant Pot Copycat Kraft Mac and Cheese.
- 1 pound Elbow Macaroni
- Water ((always fill the water slightly above the line of the macaroni, so it does not dry out)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup Big Daddy Mac
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- Pour your pasta into the Instant Pot Bowl.
- Then fill the water slightly above the line of the pasta. You want all of your pasta submerged. Otherwise, it will get hard.
- Add the butter on top, I cut into squares, covering the pasta.
- Set the manual high pressure for 2 minutes.
- Do a quick release when the time is up.
- When all of the pressure is released, open the lid, and mix in the Big Daddy Mac Cheese and milk.
- Mix well.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!