This is such a great recipe. It’s such an easy recipe and it goes with any type of meal. My kids love it on the side with chicken or turkey!
- 3 cups cornbread (already made)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup onions, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup celery, peeled and diced
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups chicken broth or stock
- 2 tablespoons sage
- Start by making the cornbread as per the directions on the box. And then let cool.
- Crumble the cornbread into a bowl, then saute’ the onions and celery on the burner, using the 2 tablespoons butter.
Saute’ just until the onions and celery softened, then pour into the crumbled cornbread.
- Mix in the egg, chicken broth, and sage, season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
Then pour into an air fryer safe pan.
- Set the pan in the air fryer and set the temperature for 320 degrees F, for 15 minutes.
**When the time is up, check the stuffing, is it cooked the way you want it to be? If not add time. Add time in 3-minute intervals until it’s done to your desired liking.
- Let cool, when it comes out of the air fryer, plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer stuffing recipe turkey stuffing in an air fryer can you cook stuffing in an air fryer stove top stuffing in air fryer cooking stuffing in air fryer how to cook stuffing in an air fryer air fryer recipes air fryer safe pan