These are so easy to make in the air fryer. Today, I made some Air Fryer Vegan Flautas.
- 1 cup cooked onions
- 1 cup cooked Poblano Peppers
- 2 cups black beans (drained)
- 1/2 cup Pepper Jack Cheese
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Flour or Corn Tortillas
- Toppings: Shredded Cheese, Guacamole, Sour Cream, Diced Tomatoes, etc.
- In a large skillet, add your onions, peppers, chili powder, garlic powder, ground cumin, cayenne pepper, oregano, and salt, mix well. Saute until they are softened, about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and pour into a large mixing bowl. Add the black beans (drained) and shredded Pepper Jack cheese, and mix well.
- In your flour tortilla, add about 2-3 tablespoons filling each tortilla. As you roll them, place them seam side down onto a pan. Continue to roll them until you are done with filling.
- Spray the top of the tortillas with olive oil, which will help them to crisp up.
- Set the pan into the air fryer for 4 to 5 minutes at 330 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Plate, and add your favorite toppings.