Air Fryer Loaded Nachos this is one of my favorite recipes for the air fryer! So, easy and absolutely delish!
- 2 cups tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese or/and Monterey Jack
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup diced olives
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- 2 diced green onions/scallions
- Start by creating a Bowl in your air fryer basket, with foil.
- Spray your foil with olive oil. So that the chips do not end up sticking to it when you are done. I used the foil, like a serving platter, so it would be best to use it only on the bottom of the foil.
- Spread down your chips and then cover with your cheese, scattering them out a bit.
- Air fry for 4 minutes, at 350 degrees F. Check and see if all of the cheese has melted, the exact time is going to depend on your air fryer. So, check constantly.
- Then add your diced tomato, olives, sour cream, guacamole, diced scallions, etc.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: cheese nachos air fryer air fryer nacho chips nacho fries air fryer air fryer irish nachos air fryer potato nachos best air fryer recipes loaded beef nachos air fryer appetizers