This is one of the easiest recipes to make, it was also my oldest son’s favorite, so I thought it deserved some mention. Plus, it’s a real recipe for real people, which is really what I am all about, if you have been following for me for a while, you will notice that I only use common ingredients, and do not require you to go to a specialty grocery shop.
Loaded Nachos have to be a favorite food of everyone. At one point or another in our lives, we all had the opportunity to grab some, whether it was at a local restaurant, a chain restaurant or at a sporting event. Last time I bought my son some at the Philadelphia Flyers hockey game, I want to say I pay close to $20 for a plate, and I was like that’s crazy, but I have to always remind my cheap self that it is part of the experience, so I need to not stress about it so much. Meanwhile, you know I am thinking of my cheap self, I could have made them for about $2.00.
So, here is the very delicious and awesome loaded nachos, that I made my son, they started out with lining the air fryer basket with foil, which is one of the most common questions in the air fryer group, that I am lucky to be running, which I love all of the questions and information, I gather myself. And I love hearing about other people’s adventures with the air fryer, they always give me tons and tons of ideas.
Air fryer nachos might be the ultimate easy appetizer, it’s one of the most perfect foods I have made thus far, and my kids ate them up in seconds. They are great during the summer because you can use all of the fresh vegetables, tomatoes, are awesome cut up on this.
Here are some other of my tried and true recipes:
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget To Pin–
Air Fryer, Air Fried, Loaded Nachos
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 30
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 2 cups tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese or/and Monterey Jack
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup diced olives
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- 2 diced green onions/scallions
- Start by creating a Bowl in your air fryer basket, with foil.
- Spray your foil with olive oil. So that the chips do not end up sticking to it when you are done. I used the foil, like a serving platter, so it would be best to use it only on the bottom of the foil.
- Spread down your chips and then cover with your cheese, scattering them out a bit.
- Air fry for 4 minutes, at 350 degrees F. Check and see if all of the cheese has melted, the exact time is going to depend on your air fryer. So, check constantly.
- Then add your diced tomato, olives, sour cream, guacamole, diced scallions, etc.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: cheese nachos air fryer air fryer nacho chips nacho fries air fryer air fryer irish nachos air fryer potato nachos best air fryer recipes loaded beef nachos air fryer appetizers