This is one of the easiest and tastiest ways to make homemade roasted chickpeas. My kids love the taco flavor. I love that I can make them, and pass them out as a healthy and delicious snack.
- 19 ounce can of chickpeas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2–3 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon minced onion
- tart by draining and rinsing the chickpeas.
- Toss the chickpeas with olive oil, salt, chili powder, cumin, coriander, garlic powder, and minced onion.
- Pour the chickpeas into the air fryer basket, set the time for 7 minutes at 390 degrees F.
- After 7 minutes, shake the basket and set for another 7 minutes.
- Pour the chickpeas into a bowl, and toss with an additional 1-2 tablespoons of sea salt. (It depends on how salty you want them, adjust to your taste buds.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!