Air Fryer Strawberry Donut Holes—Donuts in the Air Fryer? Absolutely delicious, and with only four ingredients and an air fryer, you can make these too.
- Crescent Rolls
- Strawberry Jelly
- Powdered Sugar
- Cooking Spray
- Unroll the Crescent Rolls on a non-stick surface.
- Place a teaspoon of strawberry jelly on each crescent roll.
- Roll into a ball.
- Place on the air fryer rack and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Air fry for 10 minutes at 350 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Remove from air fryer and roll in powdered sugar.
- Serve & enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Strawberry Donut Holes