This is a really easy way to make a fast and delicious, breakfast, It’s also KETO friendly, so everyone can enjoy it. My kids loved that they got their own servings, which is always a plus.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–
Air Fryer, Sausage, Egg and Cheese Scramble (KETO Friendly)
This is a really easy and KETO friendly breakfast. It’s a great way to make and prepare breakfast for the family. It’s one of my family’s favorite and it’s Gluten-Free, KETO, so everyone can enjoy it!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: KETO, Breakfast
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 6 fully cooked sausage links, crumbled
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, cooked sausage, and cheese.
- Use your olive oil sprayer to gently mist the ramekins (make sure they are oven-safe)
- Fill your ramekin about 2/3 the way full with your egg/cheese/scramble mixture.
- Set your ramekins in either your air fryer basket or air fryer oven.
- Set your temperature to 320 degrees F, for 8 minutes. After 8 minutes, check and make sure your eggs are fully cooked. The exact temperature is going to depend on the air fryer you use. If you need more time to add a couple of minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer egg bites recipe cosori air fryer egg bites air fryer egg cups keto air fryer recipes air fryer breakfast recipes air fryer egg recipes air fryer eggs ramekin air fryer quiche