Air Fryer Blueberry Honey Ricotta Toast is really one of my summer breakfasts, they are so easy, and they are delicious. Made with a bounty of fresh summer fruit, this piece of Air Fryer Blueberry Honey Ricotta Toast makes for an amazing breakfast!
Have you ever ordered ricotta toast at a restaurant? It’s a great way to have a great piece of toast, and you can top off the ricotta cheese with almost anything. Today I served it with blueberries which are in season!
There is nothing better than making toast in the Air Fryer, it is quick, and toast comes out amazing!
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Toast Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER SCRAMBLED EGGS ON TOAST, AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CROISSANTS, AIR FRYER PEANUT BUTTER & JELLY STREUSEL ENGLISH MUFFINS, and AIR FRYER CINNAMON AND VANILLA TOAST.
What Is Ricotta Cheese?
Ricotta cheese is an Italian cheese, typically served in lasagna. It is typically made from a cow’s milk, although Ricotta can make it from any milking animal, including sheep and goats.
Ricotta cheese is prepared with the whey that is derived when you separate the milk to make cheese. The whey is then mixed with milk and other ingredients and simmered until you get ricotta.
What Is Ricotta Toast?
Ricotta toast is nothing more than bread, which has been toasted, and then a thin layer of ricotta cheese has been added.
Then on top, you usually add some fresh fruits, for a great experience. This toast is trendy in summer when all of the fresh fruit is available.
Ingredients In Air Fryer Blueberry Honey Ricotta Toast
- Ricotta Cheese
- Fresh Blueberries
- Sliced Almonds
How To Make Air Fryer Blueberry Honey Ricotta Toast
Place the bread into the air fryer. Set the temperature to 300 degrees F for 5 minutes—air fryer setting.
In a small bowl, mix the ricotta cheese, milk, and honey. Spread the ricotta spread over the toast. Sprinkle some blueberries and almonds over the toast.
Some Pro Tips:
- Use a thicker toast because Ricotta is on the heavy side.
- This can either be served as an open-faced sandwich or another piece on top to make a sandwich.
- Drizzle extra honey on top, or sprinkle with granulated sugar for some extra sweetness.
- Eat the same day; this will not store well.
Some Other Great Air Fryer Toast Recipes
- AIR FRYER SCRAMBLED EGGS ON TOAST
- AIR FRYER GARLIC TOAST
- EASY AIR FRYER PEANUT BUTTER & JELLY STREUSEL ENGLISH MUFFINS
- AIR FRYER AVOCADO TOAST
- AIR FRYER, HOW TO MAKE TOAST IN ANY AIR FRYER
- EASY AIR FRYER CINNAMON AND VANILLA TOAST
- Toast, 2 pieces of any bread
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Place the bread into the air fryer.
- Set the temperature to 300 degrees F for 5 minutes—air fryer setting.
- To make the ricotta topping, mix the ricotta cheese, milk, honey together. Mix until well blended.
- Spread the ricotta spread over the toast
- Sprinkle some blueberries and almonds over the toast.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 435Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 40mgSodium: 323mgCarbohydrates: 49gFiber: 5gSugar: 19gProtein: 21g