Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls? Not Quite, But, so, Yummy! This weekend I picked up a roll of Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Rolls, and I was waiting for everyone to be home, in order to make these. These pair very well with a hot cup of Pumpkin Coffee. Here is my foolproof way to make Air Fryer Pumpkin Rolls.
- 1 package of Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Rolls (Pillsbury Pumpkin Rolls Will Work the same way)
- Take the cinnamon rolls out of the package.
- Spray your basket with olive oil.
- Place the pumpkin rolls, into the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 340 degrees F, air fryer setting
- Set the time to 4 minutes.
- Remove the rolls, to a cooling rack, then ice with the package that comes with it.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Pumpkin Rolls