This is a really great way to have homemade flavor in a matter of minutes. The banana bread has a great flavor and texture, it’s really moist and fluffy when cooked in the air fryer.
- 1 package Pillsbury Banana Quick Bread
- ingredients on package to make above bread.
- This is the mix, I used for the quick bread.
- Start by pouring your mix into a large mixing bowl, mix the other ingredients in and mix until everything is well blended.
- Then pour the prepared batter into an air fryer safe pan, which has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray (you can also use olive oil spray)
- Set in your air fryer oven or basket and set the temperature for 330 degrees F, for 10 minutes, after 10 minutes, flip the quick bread and cook for another 5 minutes until both sides are set.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!