There is nothing better for lunch than a crispy chicken tender. Today’s lunch was a simple Air Fryer Parmesan Ranch Chicken Tenders.
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 package of dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken tenders
- Olive Oil Spray
- Start by spraying your air fryer basket with olive oil.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix the flour, Parmesan cheese, and ranch salad dressing mix. This will become your seasoning mix.
- In another bowl, place your olive oil.
- Dip your chicken tenders into the olive oil and then into the seasoning mix.
- ASs you coat your chicken tenders place them into the greased air fryer basket.
- Spray your breaded chicken with olive oil spray, generously, covering all of the seasoning mix.
- Set the temperature to 350 degrees F for 5 minutes, flip, spray generously with olive oil, and air fry for another 3-4 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Parmesan Ranch Chicken Tenders