This is an amazing cake and it feeds a crowd, which is what a sheet cake is supposed to do, My kids loved it, I loved that it served 12 guests and it took me less than 15 minutes to make. I hope you and your family will enjoy it!
- 1 package vanilla cake mix
- ingredients to make above cake mix, per package instructions
- 1 container chocolate frosting
- This is the cake mix, I used in this recipe
- Prepare as directed on the box.
- Prepare your pan by either spraying non-stick cooking spray or olive oil into the pan.
- After mixing the batter.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Set the pan with the batter into the air fryer (here I used the Omni)
- Air fry (setting) at 320 degrees F, for 15 minutes.
- Check to make sure the cooked is fully cooked, and then let cool down, before you frost.
- Then frost (if you desire), plate, serve and enjoy!