What’s better than homemade Mozzarella Sticks.
Ok, so I dream of this day, making homemade Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks. They are absolutely delicious and so easy to make. And they are so much better than frozen.
- 8 mozzarella sticks
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 cup of breadcrumbs
- Optional: Marinara Sauce
- First, cut the mozzarella sticks in half.
- Then place them on a baking sheet and freeze them for about 20 minutes.
- Then get them out, and dip them into the flour & Italian Seasoning, egg, and then breadcrumbs.
- Then place them back into the baking tray to freeze for another 1 hour.
- Then place them in the fry basket, and fry for 12 minutes at 390 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Serve with marinara sauce.
Keywords: IR FRYER MOZZARELLA STICKS