One of the easiest bread recipes for the air fryer, I got a great batch of pull-apart bread rolls, for diner out of the recipes, and it was fabulous. Remember if you are cooking baked goods in the air fryer, check to see if they are cooked through, before removing.
- 1 package of active dry yeast (or 1/4 ounces)
- 1 1/4 cup warm milk (about 110–115 degrees)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/8 cup melted butter
- 4 to 4 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the yeast, warm milk, and honey. Leave for about 15 minutes, until it starts to foam.
- Add the flour, melted butter, salt to the yeast.
- Mix well, until everything is well combined. Once, the dough has formed, knead for a few minutes, and then cover with a kitchen towel, and leave until it doubles about 1 hour.
- Spray your pan with non-stick cooking spray or olive oil spray.
- Roll the dough into about 1 inch to 2 inch balls, Place your dough inside of the coated pan.
- Cover with saran wrap and wait about 30 minutes.
- Set in the air fryer oven or basket, at 310 degrees F for 12 minutes, after 12 minutes check and see if the underside is done, if not, add about 2-4 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!