I had a wonderful childhood; I grew up in the North End of Boston, which if you have never been to the North End, is lined up with Italian restaurants, which serve both traditional Italian food and pizza. We always grabbed a pizza on Friday nights, on the way to friends, movies or just handing out.
Pizza night was and is always on Friday nights at our house, it provides a fast and easy clean-up meal, which makes a perfect meal for on-the-go
It’s one of the easiest and versatile meals for parties and crowds.
Now, that I own an air fryer, I can make a homemade pizza in less than 10 minutes. One of the main issues with making pizza in an air fryer is how do you stop the toppings from just flying around in the air fryer? After experimenting for a while, I found an easy solution for everyone, if you put the toppings underneath the cheese they fly around less, or just use a trivet which will keep all the toppings in place.
This would make an excellent idea for a pizza party, since you are making individual pizzas, what would be better than inviting your friends over, and having them create and cook their own creation in the air fryer?
My kids love pizza and they have always loved pizza, ever since they were toddlers. Pizza is the ultimate fast food in America, and if you are armed with an air fryer.
One of the hardest things to do when making pizza is the pizza dough, I use a basic dough, and I tweaked it over the years, it was my Grandmother’s recipe, and I’m sure she got it from someone else, (that’s how most recipes used to be passed on, before the internet)
Because pizza dough only contains yeast, water, flour, salt, and olive oil, it’s a very economical meal. The best flour to use in pizza dough is a high protein, this will give the dough a nice bite to it, the flour you use will make or break your pizza.
This one of my favorite pizza flour, I can’t tell you how awesome it is, try it for yourself.
The only other thing I would recommend for anyone looking to make a ton of pizza’s in the air fryer, or make them every week, is to invest in a good quality pizza pan. I like this one, but it will depend on the size of your air fryer. My Air Fryer is a 5.8 quart (I own several of them), if you do not possess an air fryer pizza pan, you can put the unbaked pizza into the air fryer basket.
Don’t Forget to Pin–
Air Fryer, Pepperoni Pizza Bake
This is such an easy and fast way to make pizza in the air fryer. My kids absolutely love it!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 18
- Total Time: 23
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Pizza
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- 1 package refrigerated biscuits
- 8 ounces pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 package pepperoni slices
- Start by spraying your air fryer safe pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut each biscuit dough piece into 8 pieces (so one round biscuit, becomes 8 pieces)
- In a small bowl mix together the pizza sauce and 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese
- Toss your biscuit dough into the mixture, and coat the entire piece of dough.
- As you coat the dough with the sauce/cheese, place it into your prepared pan.
- Finish it with all of the dough.
- On the top, cover it with pepperoni slices.
- Sprinkle the pepperoni with the 1 cup of cheese.
- Place the filled pan in the air fryer.
- Set the temperature for 275 degrees F, for 15 minutes. After the 15 minutes, check and make sure all of the dough is cooked, if not add another 3 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: boboli pizza in air fryer frozen pizza in air fryer oven air fryer pizza air fryer pizza with pre made crust air fryer recipes how long do you cook a frozen pizza in an air fryer air fryer pizza dough recipe pillsbury pizza dough in air fryer