This was my kid’s favorite lunch this week. And to tell you the truth, I was just playing with them. I didn’t expect them to come out perfectly. And, who doesn’t love pizza?
You need 3 ingredients and one air fryer and 6 minutes.
You need to literally pop them in an air fryer. It’s easy. It’s also amazing. I love my Air Fryer.
I have been using my air fryer and experiment with different foods. so this is what I came up with.
Follow along with our cooking adventures on Facebook
Here are some other of my tried and true recipes:
Air Fryer, Easy Pita Cheese Pizza–6 Minutes and Done!
This is such an easy way to make a pizza. Today we started out with a pita bread as our crust, and the kids loved it.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 6
- Total Time: 11
- Yield: 1 serving 1x
- Category: Pizza
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- 1 piece of pita bread
- 3 tablespoons of pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese
- Start by laying out your pita bread, then spread the sauce over it. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over it, then set the air fryer for 360 degrees F, and air fry for 6 minutes.
- Be careful, when you take it out, use a spatula, and oven mitts, so you don’t get burned.
Keywords: air fryer flatbread pizza air fryer naan pizza air fryer pizza air fryer pizza with pita bread air fryer recipes power air fryer oven pizza naan bread pizza in air fryer air fryer pizza dough recipe