This is one of the easiest recipes I have ever done for Halloween vanilla cupcakes.
Personally, if you have been following along my blog for a while, I am a huge fan of baked goods in the air fryer.
Over, the past months, I will tell you that I have made a huge amount of baked goods, cupcakes, brownies and cupcakes, I even tried today to make homemade scones. All of the baked goods I have tried are AMAZING, so light and fluffy.
I started with my grandmother’s recipe, which has been passed down from generation to generation and let me tell you, it’s light it’s buttery and it’s delicious.
Now, vanilla cupcakes may not sound like an exciting recipe, but my kids request them often, and who doesn’t love a nice rich buttery, frosted cupcake.
My mother was a great baker, she always baked cupcakes and muffins on Sunday, and we would bring them as our dessert to school on Mondays. This was great because Monday’s for most people are slow starting days. So, I always really enjoyed waiting, patiently for my dessert at lunch.
I tried to continue this tradition, with my own kids. But, now that I have an air fryer, which I love because you set the time, and then walked away. So, I never need to run back to the stove because I’m burning my kid’s food. (LOL-has this ever happened to you?)
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget to Pin—
Easy Air Fryer Vanilla Cupcakes Great For Halloween
These are so easy, the cupcakes in the air fryer come out nice and light and fluffy and it all comes from a box! So easy and simple!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- Yield: 9 cupcakes 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 box any cupcake mix
- ingredients to make above mix (every package is different)
- 1 container vanilla frosting
- Halloween sprinkles/jimmies
- This is the mix, I used in this recipe
- Add all of the ingredients that the box calls for, into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix well.
- Spray your muffin tin with olive oil or non-stick cooking spray.
- Fill the muffin tins about 2/3 way up.
- Place in the air fryer basket or on the air fryer tray, and set the temperature to 320 degrees F, for 12 minutes. After 12 minutes, make sure they are fully cooked. I flipped mine (I take the cupcake out and just simply turn it over and air fry for another 3 minutes)
- Let them cool, before you frost.
- Frost your cupcakes.
- Add some sprinkles (jimmies) and other decorations, and enjoy!
Keywords: easy halloween cookies and cupcakes simple halloween cupcakes spider cupcakes for halloween stuffed halloween cupcakes halloween cupcake cake ideas mini cupcakes halloween halloween cupcake toppers halloween cupcake decorating party