Air Fryer Gingerbread Bites
Air Fryer Gingerbread Bites. These are so easy to make and the perfect holiday treat.
- Author: ForkToSpoon.com
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 12
- Total Time: 22
- Yield: 8 Servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 package of Gingerbread Cake Mix
- Ingredients to go with the cake mix
- Make the mix as called for in the instructions.
- Spray the egg bites generously with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour the prepared batter into the egg mold, filling about 2/3 the way full.
- Set the pan into the air fryer basket for 9 to 12 minutes at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Gingerbread Bites