Air Fryer Frozen Country Fried Steak — Have you ever wanted to have delicious country-fried steak but don’t want to spend hours deep frying? Well, now you can with the Air Fryer! All you need is a few ingredients and an air fryer.
I’m tired of fast food, but I still want my favorite comfort foods like fried steak with country gravy for dinner. That’s why this easy air fryer recipe is perfect!
Within minutes you can have a downtown family favorite! And serve with some Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes and some Air Fryer Corn on The Cob. You have a fantastic meal that you and your family will love! So, the next time you are craving some Country Fried Steak, reach for your air fryer!
Your mouth will water as soon as you catch sight of that juicy, tender steak. The crispiness on all sides is a bonus!
The best way to start your day is with a delicious country-fried steak breakfast. All you need are some patties, eggs, and cheese! Gone are the days of worrying about thawing out frozen meat because this easy recipe uses an air fryer for a quick-cooking time that leaves little room for error, so no one will know their dish wasn’t made from scratch.
What Are Tyson Country Fried Steak
Tyson Country Fried Steak is an excellent choice for someone looking to cook up some tasty fried steak.
The breading on these steaks provides just enough flavor so that you don’t have to worry about adding any spices or sauces, making them perfect for those who love food with little preparation time. Served with a traditional country fried steak gravy, these will soon become one of your favorite dishes!
How To Make Air Fryer Frozen Country Fried Steak
- Start by preheating your air fryer to 380 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Then add your steak into the air fryer, and set the time for 10 to 12 minutes for best results flip halfway during the cooking process.
- Check the chicken to make sure it’s fully cooked before removing it.
- Ladle the country gravy over the top.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Keep your frozen chicken frozen until ready to cook. Frozen foods tend to come out better when you don’t thaw them first.
- Do not crowd the air fryer basket. Otherwise, they will not crisp up properly.
- There is no reason to spay your air fryer basket with cooking spray or line it with parchment paper. I have never found the frozen chicken to stick to the basket (pre-breaded)
- While preheating is unnecessary, you will notice that your chicken (frozen) comes out better and crispier by adding a couple of minutes of preheating.
Some Great Options For Store-Bought Country Gravy:
When you wake up in the morning and decide to make a big breakfast, frequently, you’ll need gravy. Maybe not every day or even for every meal, but it’s an excellent option to have available when needed. While homemade Country Gravy is amazing, I keep a range of options on hand to make a quick and delicious meal.
Some of my favorite brands are: (affiliate links included)
More Air Fryer Recipes:
- AIR FRYER CARROT BACON
- AIR FRYER KUNG PAO CHICKEN
- BEST AIR FRYERS
- AIR FRYER S’MORES COOKIES
- AIR FRYER CHRISTMAS BROWNIE MIX COOKIES
- DIRECTORY OF AIR FRYER MANUALS
- AIR FRYER CREAM PUFFS
Air Fryer Frozen Country Fried Steak — Have you ever wanted to have delicious country-fried steak but don't want to spend hours deep frying? Well, now you can with the Air Fryer! All you need is a few ingredients and an air fryer.
- 1 package Frozen Chicken Fried Steak
- 1 cup prepared Country Gravy
Start by preheating your air fryer to 380 degrees F, air fryer setting.
Then add your steak into the air fryer, and set the time for 10 to 12 minutes for best results flip halfway during the cooking process
Check the chicken to make sure it's fully cooked before removing it.
Ladle the country gravy over the top.
Plate, serve, and enjoy!