Air Fryer Fried Pastrami Sandwich. Great and easy lunch and a real favorite of my family’s. If you have never had a roasted pastrami sandwich in the air fryer, keep on reading; it will soon become one of your go-to meals.
- 4 Rolls
- 1 pound pastrami
- 4 slices of provolone cheese
- 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/2 cup French Onions
- Start by cutting your rolls in half. Then add Dijon Mustard on the bottom. Place your pastrami and cheese on top.
- Place some Dried French Onions On Top, and then add the top of the bun. Brush it with butter, and wrap it in aluminum foil. Set for 325 degrees F, for about 5-7 minutes, just enough for it to be heated through and the cheese to melt.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Fried Pastrami Sandwich