Everyone’s favorite homemade chocolate cake, today, I made a simple Air Fryer Eggless Chocolate Mug Cake for those of use with egg allergies. It’s moist and delicious!
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Whipped Cream
- Optional: Additional chocolate chip for serving
- In a small bowl, mix the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, salt, milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spray your mug or ramekins with non-stick cooking spray.
- Set the mug or ramekin into the air fryer basket, set the temperature to 350 degrees F for 10-12 minutes, air fryer setting.
- Let cool slightly before removing.
- Garnish with whipped cream and additional chocolate chips, if desired.