The easiest air fryer dessert, it can be changed out for any type of fruit, but the basics are all here. Just top it off with a great scoop of vanilla ice cream and you have the ultimate dessert.
- 4 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- Start by mixing the bottom layer, in a large mixing bowl, mix together the fresh or frozen blueberries, flour, and sugar. Making sure that all of the blueberries are coated.
- Then spray an air fryer safe pan with olive oil, and spread the bottom layer into the pan. Depending on the size of the pan, you may make 2 of them (as I did)
- Then in another bowl mix together the cobbler, the fl our, sugar, baking powder, ground cinnamon, egg, and milk. Mix well together.
- Drop the cobbler over the bottom layer.
- Then place the pan in the air fryer basket or in the air fryer oven. Set the temperature to 330 degrees F, for 10 minutes.
- Remove once golden on top, let cool, before serving.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer cobbler recipes blackberry cobbler in air fryer air fryer apple cobbler how to make apple crisp in air fryer air fryer apple crisp recipes air fryer apple crisp with oatmeal air fry cobbler air fryer apple dessert