This is such an easy breakfast, or dessert to make. My kids absolutely love them. Today, I used lemon pie filling, but if you have time, making lemon curd in the Instant Pot is really easy, then switch out the canned for fresh, and they are fabulous. This will soon become a family favorite and it’s really kid-approved, with the drizzle of icing on top.
Here are the simple steps for you to make it in your own air fryer,
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Check Out This Book, everything to get you started and SUCCESSFUL in Air Frying.
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–
Air Fryer, Crescent Lemon Danish
This is such an easy breakfast, or dessert to make. My kids absolutely love them. Today, I used canned pie filling, but lemon curd is so easy to make in the Instant Pot, so if you have time and the ingredients, just switch out the canned for fresh, and they are fabulous. This will soon become a family favorite and it’s really kid-approved, with the drizzle of icing on top.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 package crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup lemon pie filling
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2–4 tablespoons milk
- Start by laying out the dough. I try to pinch the seam with my fingers.
- Brush the dough with melted butter.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon/sugar mixture over the melted butter.
- Then use your hands and roll up[ the dough, into a long braid. Then cut the braid, into 2 equal portions and then loop the dough around itself, so it forms a circle.
- Place your circles onto a greased air fryer tray or a greased air fryer basket (both sprayed with olive oil) Add the pie filling to the middle of the dough. Set the tray or basket into the air fryer and air fry for 5 minutes at 330 degrees F, (air fryer setting)
- While the pastry is cooking, mix together the powdered sugar and milk, to make the icing. Drizzle the icing over the finished pastry.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer cheese danish air fryer recipes using crescent rolls puff pastry air fryer recipes pillsbury air fryer recipes air fryer apple crescent rolls