Air Fryer Pistachio Bread is a great and delicious quick bread made and cooked up beautifully in the Air Fryer.
If you were looking for something different, this is one of my favorites, and it all starts with a cake mix and some pudding mix.
If you love all things pistachio, this is such a great recipe for you! And it’s super easy to make. All you need is a few ingredients you are good to go.
If you have never baked in the air fryer, this is a great recipe to start with, and it will be on the table for breakfast or dessert in minutes.
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Quick Bread Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER GLUTEN-FREE PUMPKIN BANANA NUT BREAD, AIR FRYER BANANA WALNUT POUND CAKE, AIR FRYER BANANA BREAD, and AIR FRYER APPLE CRANBERRY BREAD.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Pistachio Bread
- Yellow Cake Mix
- Instsant Pisachio Pudding Mix
- Boiling Water
- Vegetable Oil
- Green Food Coloring (optional)
How To Make Air Fryer Pistachio Bread
In a large mixing bowl, mix the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water, oil, and food coloring.
Pour the batter into a greased loaf pan.
Set the pan into the air fryer, and set the temperature to 320 degrees F for 20 minutes.
When the time is up, place a toothpick in the pound cake, and check to see that the toothpick comes out clean. If not, add another 5 minutes.
Storing and Freezing Pistachio Bread
This is an easy recipe to make and freeze. It will stay fresh on your counter for 1 to 2 days if you cover it with saran wrap. Otherwise, it will harden.
To freeze, let the bread cool to room temperature, wrap it with saran wrap, and then foil. Place the Air Fryer Pistachio Bread into a freezer bag to stay good for 1 to 2 months.
Thaw on the counter or in the refrigerator.
Using Green Food Dye
If you do not want to add food dyes to this bread, that is fine, and I used a chemical-free one I found on Amazon.com to get the traditional color of the pistachio bread.
The color will not be green, will not be the iconic green.
Other Great Air Fryer Quick Bread Recipes
- AIR FRYER APPLE CRANBERRY BREAD
- AIR FRYER BANANA BREAD MUG CAKE
- EASY AIR FRYER CRANBERRY WALNUT BREAD
- AIR FRYER-CORNBREAD PUDDING (CORN CASSEROLE)
- AIR FRYER CRANBERRY BREAD WITH ORANGE GLAZE
- EASY AIR FRYER HOMEMADE BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP BREAD
Don’t Forget To Pin–
Air Fryer Pistachio Bread
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 3 3.4 ounces instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 3 drops green food coloring
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water, oil, and food coloring.
- Mix well.
- Pour the batter into a greased loaf pan.
- Set the pan into the air fryer, and set the temperature to 320 degrees F for 20 minutes. (air fryer setting)
- When the time is up, place a toothpick in the pound cake, and check to see that the toothpick comes out clean. If not, add another 5 minutes.
- late, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray
- Mini Loaf Pan