this was my kid’s favorite breakfast this week. And to tell you the truth, I was just playing with them. I didn’t expect them to come out perfect. And, who doesn’t love hot bread?
You need two ingredients, croissants (already made) and chocolate chips
You need to literally pop them in and air fry them. It’s easy. It’s also amazing. I love my Air Fryer
I have been using my air fryer and experiment with different foods. so this is what I came up with.
Follow along with our cooking adventures on Facebook
Start by laying out the dough, completely flat.
Then add some cinnamon and sugar in the middle of each dough slice, then follow the rest of the instructions below.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget To Pin–
This is a really easy and fast (but delicious) breakfast, I always recommend that everyone starts their air frying adventures with something simple, like this recipe, which will get you hooked on the air fryer!
- 1 package crescent dough rolls
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/8 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 4–5 tablespoons sparkling sugar
- Start by laying out your dough, and then place a tablespoon of sugar and cinnamon in the center of the dough. Roll them up,
- Brush the dough with the melted butter, and then add sprinkle some sparkling sugar on top.
- Set in the air fryer for 4 minutes at 340 degrees F. When cooled drizzled with powdered sugar icing, if you desire.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!