This is such a simple breakfast and makes a great breakfast idea. Especially if you have children then need something on the rub. These Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Pancake Bites are ideal.
Breakfast at my house is always hectic, especially when back to school hits. Today, I made a mini version of my kid’s favorite pancake bites, that I used to do in the regular oven.
Your favorite pancake mix. This is a great place to use gluten-free if you or your family has a gluten allergy.
Milk, you can any type, regular, almond, etc.
Add-ins, today I used chocolate chips, but you can substitute it out for anything fresh blueberries would be great here.
How To Make Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Pancake Bites-
Here are the easy instructions, so you can make them in your very own air fryer, for your family,
Kitchen Items Used In Making,
Some Other Great Air Fryer Pancake Recipes-
Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Pancake Bites
- 1 cup pancake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, mix together the pancake mix, water, and mini chocolate chips.
- Generously spray your egg bite with olive oil or non-stick cooking spray.
- Fill the egg mold about 2/3 cup filled with the pancakes batter.
- Place the filled egg bite mold in your air fryer basket or on your air fryer tray. Set the temperature to 320 degrees F, for 5 minutes (air fryer setting)
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Bite Mold