Air Fryer Chocolate Cheesecake Cupcakes — You’re going to LOVE this recipe. The cheesecake is so creamy and smooth, and you’ll wonder how it was possible without using a traditional oven! If you want to get your hands on an air fryer but haven’t yet purchased, now’s as good a time as any. I promise that you will be hooked for life after one bite of this delicious dessert!
This amazingly easy and delicious chocolate dessert, Air Fryer Chocolate Cheesecake Cupcakes, is the perfect combination for an easy air fryer cheesecake recipe. Light, rich, and sinful, it’s filled with chocolate and topped with whipped cream and freshly cut strawberries.
When looking for an easy dessert but wanting many flavors, reach for this recipe. Who doesn’t love chocolate, and who doesn’t love cheesecake? Today, I put them together for a great dessert. You will have a great dessert in your air fryer within a few minutes.
What Is Chocolate Cheesecake?
What is chocolate cheesecake? This may be one of the most commonly asked questions.
Chocolate cheesecake is a rich, decadent dessert made with graham crackers, cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, and cocoa powder. Most recipes also call for eggs or egg yolks to make it creamier. The ingredients are mixed in a bowl before being baked in an oven or air fryer!
It’s best served chilled but can be served warm as well!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Chocolate Cheesecake Cupcakes
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Cream cheese
- Pure Vanilla extract
- Granulated Sugar
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chip
- Serving: Sliced Strawberries, Chocolate Chips, Ganache, Whipped Cream
How To Make Air Fryer Chocolate Cheesecake Cupcakes
Start by lining the muffin tin with silicone liners, then mix the cracker crumbs with the melted butter in a small mixing bowl. Press about one tablespoon of the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of the muffin liner. Press firmly. Then air fry for 5-8 minutes at 330 degrees F, air fryer setting. Let them cool while you make the filling.
Mix the cream cheese, vanilla extract, and eggs in a large mixing bowl. Then add in the sugar and melted chocolate and mix well. Add about 3-4 tablespoons of the cheesecake batter to the prepared crust. Place them back into the air fryer for 8-12 minutes at 320 degrees F. They are done when the cheesecake is firm in the middle.
Let the cupcakes cool until they are at room temperature, then place them into the refrigerator for about 3 hours; this will help them firm up. Add some whipped cream, chocolate chips, strawberries, and chocolate ganache to serve.
PRO TIPS FOR THIS RECIPE
Start with room-temperature cream cheese, as it will be easier to blend. I usually leave it on the counter for about an hour.
Mix the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
Make sure that the graham cracker crust is thoroughly cooked before removing it from the air fryer.
Make sure that the crust is completely cooled before you fill it out. Otherwise, it will melt as you put the filling into the warm crust.
Make sure to let the cheesecake cool to room temperature before placing it in the refrigerator. Otherwise, it will not set correctly and never get firm.
WHAT DOES IT TASTE LIKE?
Chocolate cheesecake is a sweet and delicious cheesecake. It has a little bit of chocolate but tastes almost like a perfect air fryer cheesecake.
Like cheesecake, it is very creamy and is very rich. It is offset with the graham cracker buttery crust.
HOW DO YOU MAKE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE FROM SCRATCH?
Making chocolate cheesecake from scratch is very easy. You blend the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, and eggs. Mix it well, add the melted chocolate chips, and then mix again.
Then pour them into your prepared graham cracker cupcakes, and bake until set.
HOW LONG DOES IT LAST IN THE FRIDGE?
Air Fryer Chocolate Cheesecake will last for about a week in the refrigerator if tightly wrapped with saran wrap.
It will freeze well if you want to freeze it as long as you wrap it tightly with saran wrap. It will last about 1 to 3 months.
SOME OTHER GREAT AIR FRYER TREATS–
- AIR FRYER SMORES COOKIE CUPS
- AIR FRYER, DEEP FRIED ENTENMANN’S CHERRY PIE
- INSTANT POT MINI BLUEBERRY MUFFINS
- AIR FRYER S’MORES PIE FOR ONE
- AIR FRYER SLICE AND BAKE COOKIES
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–
Air Fryer Chocolate Cheesecake Cupcakes
- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham cracker crumbs, or 12 crackers
- 4 tablespoons butter, unsalted, and melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
Garnishes, optional: Sliced strawberries, mini-chocolate chips, chocolate ganache, whipped cream
- Start by lining the muffin tin with silicone liners, then mix the cracker crumbs with the melted butter in a small mixing bowl.
- Press about 1 tablespoon of the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of the muffin liner. Press firmly.
- Then air fry for 5-8 minutes at 330 degrees F, air fryer setting. Let them cool while you make the filling.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the cream cheese, vanilla extract, and eggs. Then add in the sugar, and melted chocolate, mix well. Add about 3-4 tablespoons of the cheesecake batter into the prepared crust. Place them back into the air fryer for 8-12 minutes at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- They are done when the cheesecake is firm in the middle.
- Let the cupcakes cool until they are room temperature, then place them into the refrigerator for about 3 hours; this will help them firm up. Add some whipped cream, chocolate chips, strawberries, and chocolate ganache to serve.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Muffin Tin, or Muffin Pan
- Silicone Muffin Tins, or Muffin Liners