Air Fryer Chinese Buffet Crab Casserole Recipe is amazing. If you have ever been to a Chinese Buffet, you know exactly what I am talking about, lumps of crabmeat smothered in cheese and oh so good.
- 12 ounces lump imitation crab meat
- 2 stalks scallion, diced
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the crab meat, scallions, red bell peppers, salt, and black pepper mix well.
- Fold in the mayonnaise and then mix well.
- Spread into a baking dish, and pat flat. Set into the air fryer for 5-8 minutes at 350 degrees F, air fryer setting. As soon as it starts bubbling, remove the pan.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top, and set it back into the air fryer or oven. I used the broiler setting on my air fryer and broiled until the cheese was melted. If you have an air fryer with no broiler feature, you can either place the pan into the air fryer and set the temperature to 300 degrees F, air fryer setting until the cheese is melted. Or put into the oven, using the broiler function, until the cheese is melted.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Chinese Buffet Crab Casserole Recipe