Air Fryer Cherry Cheesecake Egg Rolls are amazing. With just a few simple ingredients you have a great dessert that the entire family will love.
These are amazing when you serve them with a hearty helping of vanilla ice cream. My kids loved them, and I even drizzled some cherry pie filling over my youngest sons as a really great treat!
Here are a few of my favorite air fryer egg roll recipes if you were looking for even more ways to use your egg roll wrappers.
- AIR FRYER LOADED MASHED POTATO EGG ROLLS
- AIR FRYER CHEESY HAM & PICKLE EGG ROLLS
- EASY AIR FRYER PAD THAI CHICKEN EGG ROLLS
- AIR FRYER CHEESEBURGER EGG ROLLS
- AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE EGG ROLLS
Air Fryer Cherry Cheesecake Egg Rolls
What Ingredients Do I Need? Made with an easy cherry pie filling, cream cheese, granulated sugar, pure vanilla extract, egg roll wrappers, and dusted with powdered sugar.
This is going to be one of the best desserts you make in your air fryer. Easy and absolutely delicious.
For an extra treat, serve a bowl of vanilla ice cream on the side, an amazing flavor combination.
How To Make Air Fryer Cherry Cheesecake Egg Rolls
In a large bowl mix the granulated sugar, cream cheese and vanilla extract.
Add a tablespoon of cream cheese filling, and then add a couple of tablespoons of cherry pie filling on top.
Using a pastry brush or your fingers, dab water all around the edges. Roll up to seal.
Spray the basket with cooking spray, then set your egg rolls into the basket, set the temperature to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 8-10 minutes, flipping halfway.
If you want the egg roll to crisp up, I give it a generous spray of cooking spray, and when I flip, I spray the egg roll wrapper again.
SOME OTHER GREAT AIR FRYER DESSERT RECIPES–
- AIR FRYER BREAKFAST COOKIES
- AIR FRYER LEMON MUG CAKE
- EASY AIR FRYER OREO BROWNIES
- NINJA FOODI RUM RAISIN RICE PUDDING
SOME HELPFUL PRODUCTS USED IN MAKING THIS RECIPE-
|Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.|
Don’t Forget To Pin-Print
There is nothing better than a homemade cherry cheesecake egg roll. Filled with the traditional cheesecake filling, this one is so good and yummy! This will soon be one of your family’s favorite desserts.
- Egg Roll Wrappers
- 8 ounces room temperature cream cheese
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 21 ounces cherry pie filling
- Powdered Sugar
- Cooking Spray
- Spray your air fryer basket with cooking spray.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Layout an egg roll wrapper. On a flat surface.
- Add one to two tablespoons of cherry pie filling in the center, and then add 2 tablespoons of cream cheese filling on top.
- Use a pastry brush, and brush the water along the edges.
- Roll the egg roll, and then brush the top with water, so the egg roll is completely sealed and fold up the edges and brush with water.
- Once everything is sealed up., spray the egg roll wrapper with olive oil spray.
- Place the egg roll into the air fryer basket, and set the time for 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Let cool slightly, and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Keywords: Air Fryer Cherry Cheesecake Egg Rolls