Everyone’s favorite side dish is now easily made in the air fryer. You can make some great cheddar-thyme flaky biscuits in just a few steps, and it came out really well in the air fryer. It keeps a great light and fluffy texture.
Here are the simple steps so that you can make it in your very own air fryer,
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup butter or cream
- 3 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1–2 tablespoons diced fresh thyme
- In a large mixing bowl, add the flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, cream of tartar, and butter.
- Mix in the cream, cheddar cheese, and fresh thyme, mix well.
- Use your hands to knead the dough until it’s easily formed into biscuit shapes.
- Set the biscuits into the air fryer, at 320 degrees F, for 10-14 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!