Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Pull-Apart Bread — Are you looking for an easy way to make chicken for dinner? Look no further than this recipe! This bread is filled with buffalo chicken, cheese, and spices. It tastes fantastic, but it’s also low in fat because of the air fryer used to cook the bread. You can’t go wrong with this one!
Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Pull-Apart Bread is a fantastic appetizer, or in my case, a speedy lunch! If you are looking for something special to whip up in less than 20 minutes!
If you are looking for something unique to make for game-day, Superbowl, or just a great hang-out with friends and family, this is my pick! Easy and delicious.
Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Pull-Apart Bread
I made this for my husband and kids while watching the Ohio State game (they are true Buckeye fans). My son’s favorite pizza is Buffalo Chicken Pizza from a local restaurant in Philly called Mod’s Pizza, and this is my take on it.
It was easy to make and delicious. Do not make the fact that you have never made a stuffed bread keep you from making this. It’s simple, and I have a great step-by-step video to help you!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Pull-Apart Bread
The ingredients for this pull-apart bread are simple ingredients found at your local grocery store:
- Shredded BBQ Chicken
- Monterrey Jack Shredded Cheese
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Crumbled Blue Cheese
- Loaf Of Bread
- Green Onions
How To Make Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Pull-Apart Bread
Spray your basket with olive oil spray, and preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting. Use a sharp knife and make slices into the bread. Being careful not to cut through, I sliced the bread in both directions to get the typical diamond shape pattern seen in most recipes for stuffed bread.
Place the shredded mozzarella cheese and BBQ chicken into the slots, then top with the shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
Place the bread into the air fryer basket and set the time for 3-5 minutes at 400 degrees F. Remove once the cheese is melted. (note if you have an air fryer oven, place it on the lowest shelf)
What type of bread works best for this recipe?
My favorite type of bread is sourdough for this recipe, as it holds the shape and is readily available at the grocery store. My other favorite types of bread for this recipe are:
- Tuscan Bread
- Italian Pane
- Pain de Campagne Round Bread
- Rustic White Breads
- French Bread
If you are looking for something great that is quick, try these in mini rolls, they are amazing, make a quick and easy lunch, and are kid-friendly! This is a great idea for smaller air fryers as they will fit in any air fryer.
Tip: Make sure that your bread fits into the air fryer basket before creating it!
An Easy Way To Make Buffalo Shredded Chicken
If you do not have any shredded buffalo chicken readily available, here is a quick solution.
Grab a cooked (make sure it’s cooked) rotisserie chicken from the grocery store, bring it home and shred it, add some Franks’s Buffalo Sauce (to taste), then continue with the recipe.
Otherwise, the grocery store they do sell premade pulled pork in the meat department at most grocery stores and would make a quick and easy change.
Other Cheeses You Can Use
While I used both Monterrey Jack and Shredded Mozzarella cheese, you can substitute it for several other kinds of cheese. Here are some of my favorite cheeses, which you can easily switch out:
- Sharp Cheddar
- White Sharp Cheddar
- Mexican Cheese
- Vermont Sharp
What Kind Of Dipping Sauces Would Go Well With This
It is always a great and famous treat. When you pair an appetizer with a homemade sauce, here are some of my favorites that pair well with this:
Whatever you serve it with, it will surely be a hit!
Some Other Great Air Fryer Appetizer Recipes
- AIR FRYER TGIF FRIDAY’S GREEN BEAN FRIES
- EASY AIR FRYER HOMEMADE ONION RINGS
- AIR FRYER TOASTED RAVIOLI
- EASY AIR FRYER STUFFED MUSHROOMS
Air Fryer Used In This Recipe:
|Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
DON’T FORGET TO PIN,
Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Pull-Apart Bread
- 2 cups BBQ Chicken, shredded
- 1 cup Monterrey Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Blue Cheese, crumbled
- 1 loaf Bread
- 2 large green onions, sliced
- Spray your basket with olive oil spray, and preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Use a sharp knife and make slices into the bread. Being careful not to cut through, I sliced the bread in both directions to get the typical diamond shape pattern seen in most recipes for stuffed bread.
- Using your hands, place the shredded mozzarella cheese and shredded BBQ chicken into the slots, then top with the shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- Place the bread into the air fryer basket and set the time for 3-5 minutes, at 400 degrees F. Remove once the cheese is melted. (note if you have an air fryer oven, place it on the lowest shelf)
- Sprinkle some crumbled blue cheese and sliced green onions on top.
- Air Fryer