A straightforward and simple recipe for homemade bread chicken cutlets.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup flour
- In one bowl, add the bread crumbs, salt, and pepper.
- Then in another bowl, place the egg, and whisk it until it’s frothy.
- Then in the third bowl, place the flour.
- Then coat the chicken breasts in the flour, then the egg, and finally the bread crumbs. As you coat them, place them on a greased air fryer tray or in the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 370 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 7 minutes. After 7 minutes, flip the chicken, and spray generously with olive oil. Check the chicken’s internal temperature, which should reach 165 degrees F. If you need more time, add another 4 minutes. Recheck with the meat thermometer.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer chicken tenders no breading air fryer chicken breast no breading air fryer boneless chicken breast recipe air fryer fried chicken breast how long to air fry chicken breast air fryer chicken recipes no breading air fryer bone in chicken breast air fryer chicken tenders healthy