These easy Air Fryer Berry Cheesecakes are so s simple to make and make a great holiday show stopper. They are perfect if you want to freeze them ahead of time and then pull them out for any holiday, get-together, or just a picnic. Anything, they are a great treat to bring over someone’s house, I mean, who doesn’t love cheesecake?
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 8 ounces, room temperature cream cheese
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 8 ounces fresh blackberries
- Powdered sugar
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar.
- Add about 2 tablespoons of the graham cracker crust to the muffin liner.
- Press one blackberry in the center of the crust.
- Then in a small mixing bowl, make the cheesecake filling. Mix the cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, egg, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth.
- Use a spoon and spoon the cheesecake onto the graham cracker and blackberry. Fill them up to the line of the muffin liner.
- Set into the air fryer for about 12-15 minutes at 320 degrees F. (air fryer setting)
- Remove when the center is set. Just press firmly in the center, and if it feels firm, remove.
- Set into the refrigerator to harden up, about 3 to 4 hours.
- When it is time for serving, add some blackberries to the center, add some powdered sugar.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Cheesecake