This is such an easy appetizer, my family loves it. I usually pop them into the oven, but I tried them today in the air fyrer, and they were just as good! This will surely be a family favorite!
- 1 package of Crescent Sheets
- 4 ounces brie cheese
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- Start by laying out the crescent dough.
- Cut the dough slightly larger than your muffin tins.
- Place the dough into the muffin cup.
- Finish cutting and placing the dough into the muffin tins.
- Then cut your Brie into 1-inch pieces, place in the center of the dough.
- Place the muffin tin in the air fryer, and set the temperature to 340 degrees F, (air fryer setting) for 5 minutes.
- While the dough bites are slightly cooling, in a small bowl mix, the apricot preserves, as they will be easy to spread on. Then add a topping on each brie bite.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer brie air fryer fried brie brie cheese in air fryer air fryer baked brie breaded brie in air fryer baked brie bites southern living deep fried brie in airfryer brie puff pastry air fryer