Air Fryer Apple Pie is amazing! If you love homemade apple pie, you will absolutely love this recipe!
This is a classic apple pie recipe, made with fresh apples and a crusty pie crust, making for an amazing dessert.
So, if you love a great piece of apple pie, I will show you how to make this in the air fryer within minutes! The hardest part of this recipe is cutting up the apples, so if you can do that, this is the recipe for you!
My family loves a great homemade dessert, there is nothing better at the end of a hard day, and it’s a great way to get the whole family together.
So, if you are looking for even more Air Fryer Apple Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER BAKED APPLES, AIR FRYER SAUSAGES WITH ROASTED APPLES AND BUTTERNUT SQUASH, AIR FRYER BAKED APPLES WITH GRANOLA, and EASY BREAKFAST TORTILLAS.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Apple Pie
- Brown Sugar
- Pie Crust
- Granulated Sugar
- Ground Cinnamon
- Ground Nutmeg
How To Make Air Fryer Apple Pie
In an air fryer-safe pan, add the melted butter and brown sugar, and mix well. Add your pie crust, either homemade or pre-made (I used Pillsbury’s refrigerated pie crust) In a small mixing bowl mix together the diced apples, sugar, ground cinnamon, and brown sugar. Pour the filling into the dough.
Put the pie crust on, cut off the excess, and then brush with melted butter. Set in the air fryer and air fry for 15-25 minutes at 320 degrees F (air fryer setting). I checked halfway and brushed with melted butter
Apple Pie Crust:
While using any homemade pie crust for this recipe, I used a simple Pillsbury refrigerated pie crust.
The recipe will remain the same, no matter if you use homemade or prepraed pie crust.
The Best Apples for Apple Pie:
The key to making apple lies of course in the apples. You want to choose a firm apple, some great ones to use:
- Granny Smith
- Golden Delicious
To Keep Pie From Browning Too Fast:
The key really to baking in the air fryer lies in the pan that you use, you need to use a thin pan.
Today, I used a cast iron skillet, which is thin enough that hte crust was able to crips right up. If you only have a thicker pan, you will want to precook your crust, before adding hte filling.
The Pan I would recommend, which will fit most Air Fryer Baskets, Air Fryer Ovens, and even the Ninja Foodi would be this small cast iron pan, I got off Amazon. (affiliate link below)
Some Other Great Air Fryer Apple Recipes:
- AIR FRYER APPLE CHEDDAR BACON SCONES
- AIR FRYER APPLE TURNOVERS
- EASY AIR FRYER APPLE FRIES
- AIR FRYER SAUSAGES WITH ROASTED APPLES AND BUTTERNUT SQUASH
- AIR FRYER BAKED APPLES
- EASY AIR FRYER APPLE PIE MUG CAKE
Don’t Forget To Pin-
Bottom of Pan:
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 pie crusts (either homemade or pre-made)
- 3 apples, peeled, cored, and diced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- In an air fryer-safe pan, add the melted butter and brown sugar, and mix well.
- Add your pie crust, either homemade or pre-made (I used Pillsbury's refrigerated pie crust)
- Mix the diced apples, sugar, ground cinnamon, and brown sugar in a small mixing bowl.
- Pour the filling into the dough.
- Put the pie crust on, cut off the excess, and then brush with melted butter.
- Set in the air fryer and air fry for 15-25 minutes at 320 degrees F (air fryer setting). I checked halfway and brushed with melted butter.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 348Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 228mgCarbohydrates: 48gFiber: 3gSugar: 25gProtein: 3g