Air Fryer Apple Pie Mug Cake is an amazing and fun dessert that can be made in minutes with your air fryer’s help. Loaded with traditional apple pie flavors, including some great and tasty cinnamon-coated apples, this makes for a great treat for the entire family.
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup apple pie filling
- In a small mixing bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder, and ground cinnamon, mix well.
- Add in the melted butter, milk, and vanilla extract.
- Mix well; this is your batter.
- Spoon about 3 tablespoons of batter into the ramekin, and then add a layer of apple pie filling and a dash of ground cinnamon.
- Add another layer of batter on top of the apples. Set into the air fryer for 10-12 minutes at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting. Check to make sure that the apple pie is fully cooked before removing it.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Apple Pie Mug Cake