A delicious and easy way to serve to your guest’s homemade pumpkin pie, great for Thanksgiving and for the fall. This is so easy, just whip it up in your air fryer, nothing beats air fryer homemade pumpkin pie.
- 15 ounces solid pack pumpkin
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 1 package mini pie shells
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tesapoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Start by mixing the pumpkin, sugar, eggs together.
- Mix in the evaporated milk
- Then mix in the maple syrup, ground cinnamon, ground ginger, and salt.
- Mix well.
- Take your uncooked mini pie shell.
- Fill your pie shell with pumpkin pie filling.
- Place in the oven or in the basket, and set temperature for 320 degrees for 10 minutes. The middle should be set, when you finish cooking it, if not add a few more minutes. Then let cool, before serving (about 30 minutes)
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: cooking pumpkin pie in air fryer pumpkin pie air fryer recipe frozen pumpkin pie in air fryer air fryer pumpkin custard pumpkin pie in air fryer oven pumpkin pie recipe air fryer pumpkin recipes frozen pumpkin pie in nuwave oven