These are some of the easiest “homemade” donuts you can make. The trick of getting them not to take like biscuits is to soak them in the butter, they are nice and light and fluffy and will be a great cooking project for you and the kids! It’s one of the best air fryer beginner recipes.
Keywords: air fryer donuts from scratch, air fryer donut recipes from scratch, air fryer donuts canned biscuits, air fryer donuts from Pillsbury Grands, air fryer donuts from scratch no yeast, air fryer glazed donuts, air fryer donut holes from scratch, air fryer donuts no yeast
- 1 package biscuits, 10 count
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2–4 tablespoons milk
- Layout the biscuits, on a cutting board and then using your biscuit cutter, cut the center out
- Melt your butter, which is a great way to get them to be more donut-like than a biscuit.
- Soak your biscuit in for a minute or two.
- As you dip them, place them in your air fryer basket or air fryer oven tray. Both should be greased with either olive oil spray or non-stick cooking spray.
- Place them into your air fryer, (middle shelf if you have an oven) and set the timer for 4 minutes at 330 degrees F.
- Remove when golden brown.
- In a small bowl mix your confectionary sugar and milk, add 1 tablespoon of milk in at a time, until you have a glaze, that you can dip the donuts in. You want it not extremely runny, but not hard either.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Biscuit Donuts