If you have never had scrapple, I first stumbled upon it in Philadelphia. It is a local favorite.
- 1 package scrapple
- Pick up a package of scrapple. This is what it looks like.
- Cut the pork product into slices about 1/2 inch thick.
- Continue to slice until you finish the loaf.
- Place a few slices into the air fryer, being careful not to overcrowd.
- Set the temperature to 400 degrees F, for 9 minutes; after 9 minutes flip, and set the timer for another 9 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Scrapple