These are one of America’s favorite appetizers. And making them in the air fryer is so easy! They also make for a quick lunch for a bunch of fussy children.
Pigs In A Blanket
These are always a huge hit at any party. You only need a few ingredients, serve it with some ketchup and mustard, and you have a winner dish. This also makes for a great dish to bring to holidays or get-togethers.
How To Make Pigs In A Blanket in The Air Fryer
There are only a few steps to make the perfect pigs in the blanket.
- Start by unrolling your crescent dough.
- Drain the cocktail franks, they come saturated in water.
- Place a cocktail frank inside the crescent roll.
- Roll up the cocktail frank inside the crescent dough.
- Spray your air fryer basket with olive oil.
- Then place your wrapped cocktail frank seam side down into the air fryer.
- Set the temperature and air fry until the crescent dough is golden brown.
- Crescent Rolls, found in the refrigerator section of your local grocery store.
- Cocktail Franks; Found near where the hot dogs are kept in the grocery store.
Sauces That Go Well With These
- Honey Mustard
- Yellow Mustard
- Apricot Dijon Dipping Sauce
- Peanut Dipping Sauce
- Vietnamese Dipping Sauce
- Chinese Mustard
Some Other Easy Air Fryer Appetizers
Don’t Forget To Pin–
Some Helpful Products To Help You In Making Pigs in A Blanket–
Air Fryer, Great Appetizer Air Fryer Pigs In A Blanket!!
This is a classic appetizer, made so easy and fast in the air fryer.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 20
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 can refrigerated Crescent rolls
- 1 12 ounces package of mini smoked sausages (cocktail franks)
- Start by removing the crescent dough from the package and laying it out on a cutting board, since you will be cutting it.
- Then remove the cocktail franks. I drained mine so that they would drip dry. If yours are still wet, just dry them with a paper towel.
- I used my own judgment and wrapped the dough around the Cocktail frank and then cut off the excess. Otherize, just cut each triangle into 4ths, which is plenty.
- Continue to wrap them, until you have finished the package. I had to separate them into 2 batches, as they all wouldn’t fit. Make sure to spray the basket (air fryer) before you lie them on top, this way the dough doesn’t stick.
- Set the time for 5 minutes at 330 degrees F.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy! My kids loved dipping them into ketchup and mustard.
Keywords: pigs in a blanket air fryer recipe frozen pigs in a blanket air fryer how to cook frozen pigs in a blanket in an air fryer can you air fry frozen pigs in a blanket how long to air fry frozen pigs in a blanket hebrew national pigs in a blanket air fryer air fryer crescent dogs air fryer oven pigs in a blanket