Classic yellow, butter cupcakes.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups flour (all-purpose)
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- Start by letting your eggs and butter stay at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
- Then prepare your muffin tin by spraying it with non-stick cooking spray.
(see items that I used in this recipe to find this tin, which is perfect for the air fryer)
- In a large mixing bowl, mix flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Then mix in the sugar, butter, and eggs, mix until everything is well combined.
- Mix in the vanilla and milk. Combine until the batter is completely mixed.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin tin. Fill each one about 1/2 to 2/3 full.
- Place the full muffin tin into the air fryer, and set the time for 12 minutes at 320 degrees F.
- When the time is up, use a toothpick and stick the toothpick through the cupcake. If it comes out clean, they are cooked. If not clean, put back into the air fryer and set the timer for another 3 minutes. Continue to repeat until the toothpick comes out clean.
- When done, remove and let cool before frosting.
- Frost, plate, and serve, and don’t forget to enjoy it!
Keywords: air fryer chocolate cupcakes air fryer cupcake pan air fryer blueberry muffins air fryer box cake recipe air fryer muffins ninja air fryer cupcakes air fryer desserts vanilla cupcake recipe