Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
So, I made a decision to try and make more pantry items, rather than always buy them.
So, today, I wanted to do Air Fryer Pork Chops, so I thought, what goes better than Shake and Bake.
If you haven’t been following along, we are at Inspiring NH Kids (Facebook) or
Follow along on Pinterest and check out my boards
- 3 cups of plain dried bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 2½ teaspoons of onion powder
- 1½ teaspoons of paprika
- 1½ teaspoon of dried parsley
- 2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- Mix all of the ingredients together. Working the oil into the mixture.
- Store in the freezer.
- I store mine in ziplock bags, and divide the shake and bake, among bags. Wehn you are ready to use them, just leave it on the counter overnight.