Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
Good Afternoon. so today, we are playing around with fried ravioli. These are a request by my son Jason, he really wanted them the other day at his
favorite restaurant. But, money being money, I couldn’t really justify the $15 price tag. But, I thought about making these instead in my air fryer. Luckily,
he agreed without much ado and we ended up with these. I personally think they are just as good at a fraction of the cost.
They are light and airy and they make an amazing snack. I’m thinking of them as a weekly snack.
If you are new to air frying or just looking for some recipes.
Here are some other of my tried and true recipes:
- 1 package of frozen ravioli
- 2 cups of flour
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups of breadcrumbs
- Other supplies: Non-stick cooking spray, marinara sauce for dipping
- Keep the ravioli frozen, until ready to use
- Then dip the ravioli into flour, then beaten egg, then breadcrumbs
- Then spray them with non-stick cooking spray and then place them in the air fryer basket.
- Bake at 380 for 20 minutes.