Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
This is one of the easiest things to make in the Instant Pot. It’s all you need is a cake mix (those ingredients on the box) and a cup of water and an Instant Pot. The best thing is if you aren’t a baker, you don’t need to be.
Kitchen Items Used:
Don’t Forget to Pin:
- 1 cake mix, with all of the stuff that is recommended to use to make it. (It will vary by box)
- Mix everything together in your mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Then spray the pan with non-stick cooking spray, a Bundt pan works best, as it will more evenly cook in a Pressure cooker. Make sure to spray both the bottom and the sides.
- Then place your trivet inside of the Instant Pot, and add 1 cup of water.
- Then set the manual high pressure for 25 minutes and do a quick release, make sure that the vent is sealed.
- Then flip the cake over to a plate and decorate from there.