This is a fun breakfast, and the cinnamon rolls come out amazingly in the Instant Pot. This is one of my favorite Holiday Breakfast, today’s recipe Instant Pot Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls.
- 1 package of refrigerated cinnamon rolls, with icing
- 2 cups of water
- Olive oil spray
- Start by pouring the water into the Instant Pot bowl, then add your trivet.
- Spray your pan with olive oil, then add the cinnamon rolls into the pan.
- Cover the pan with a paper towel, and then cover with foil, wrapping the edges tightly.
- Place the pan into the Instant Pot bowl on top of the trivet.
- Place the lid onto the Instant Pot, making sure the vent is in the sealed position.
- Set the manual high temperature to 15 minutes.
- When the time is up, do a natural release for 10 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the Instant Pot.
- Spread the icing on top.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!