This is the recipe for the Instant Pot Users, who are looking for easy breakfast recipes. I have been working on making more and more in my Instant Pot.
If you aren’t following me. I’m at Inspiring NH Kids. I usually do a recipe for the Instant Pot every day. So, if you are looking for more recipes, make sure to check back.
I also started a new Facebook group, for everyone to share recipes and talk about their Instant Pot
Some of the most popular Instant Pot Recipes,
Add the butter and steel cut oameatl to your Instant Pot.
Saute (or toast) the steel cut oatmeal in butter. You will soon have a great smell (nutty) coming from your Instant Pot.
Add your milk and water and mix well.
Then add your brown sugar and blueberries
- 1 cup of steel oats
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1½ cups of milk
- 1½ cups of water
- ½ cup of dried blueberries
- ⅓ cup of brown sugar
- In your Instant Pot, place the butter, then melt the butter. Then add the steel oats. If you let them toast a bit, they really are flavorful, just move them around the pan, so they don't burn.
- Then pour the milk, water, brown sugar and dried blueberries, mix well.
- Then place the lid on your instant Pot, and use the manual high-pressure button, set it for 3 minutes, with the vent on sealed.
- Let it naturally release, when done.
- Mix well.