Instant Pot Banana Nut Bread Oatmeal –This recipe is for all of you who are looking for a quick, leisurely breakfast that can be made ahead and reheated with little effort. This banana nut bread oatmeal is made in the Instant Pot, making it even easier to prepare! Just put all your ingredients in the pot, set it on high pressure, and cook for 12 minutes. Easy peasy!
Instant Pot Easy Banana Nut Bread Oatmeal –This is the recipe for the Instant Pot Users, who are looking for easy breakfast recipes. I have been working on making more and more in my Instant Pot.
If you aren’t following me. I’m at Fork to Spoon, and I usually do a recipe for the Instant Pot every day. So, if you are looking for more recipes, make sure to check back.
I also started a new Facebook group, for everyone to share recipes and talk about their Instant Pot
Some of my favorite Instant Pot Breakfat Recipes are INSTANT POT, CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKE BITES, INSTANT POT, BROWN BUTTER STEEL-CUT OATMEAL, INSTANT POT STEEL CUT OATS, and INSTANT POT PILLSBURY CINNAMON ROLLS.
Ingredients Needed For Instant Pot Banana Nut Bread Oatmeal
- Old-Fashioned Oatmeal
- Maple Syrup
- Pure Vanilla Extract
How To Make Instant Pot Banana Nut Bread Oatmeal
In your Instant Pot Bowl, add milk, water, and old-fashioned oats.
Then add the sliced bananas. Add the ground cinnamon, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and salt. Mix well.
Add the lid, making sure that the vent is in the sealing position. Set the manual high pressure for 7 minutes. When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release.
Spoon into the bowls and then garnish with freshly sliced bananas and crushed walnuts.
NOTES ABOUT THIS BANANA BREAD INSTANT POT STEEL CUT OATMEAL:
- This recipe will take you about 15 minutes from start to finish; remember that the Instant Pot or Pressure cooker takes time to come to pressure before it starts to cook.
- I added maple syrup to the recipe, but you can omit it if you’re on a sugar-free diet or would like to use an alternative sweeter. You can easily omit the maple syrup, in the recipe, and then add it as a topping.
- You can easily switch out this recipe to steel-cut oats if you want a healthier alternative. And you can also use Gluten-Free Oats if you wish. The recipe will remain the same.
- For a dairy alternative, you can use almond milk, oak milk, or even lactose-free milk. The recipe and quantities would remain the same.
MORE INSTANT POT BREAKFAST RECIPES:
- INSTANT POT, GIANT BLUEBERRY PANCAKE
- INSTANT POT, CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKE BITES
- EASY INSTANT POT, BROWN BUTTER STEEL-CUT OATMEAL
- INSTANT POT-BLUEBERRY MUFFIN STEEL CUT OATMEAL
- INSTANT POT STEEL CUT OATS
- EASY INSTANT POT PILLSBURY CINNAMON ROLLS
- 1 cup old-fashioned oatmeal
- 1 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 2 sliced bananas
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional: Serve with sliced bananas and crushed walnuts
- In your Instant Pot Bowl, add milk, water, and old-fashioned oats.
- Then add the sliced bananas.
- Add the ground cinnamon, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and salt. Mix well.
- Add the lid, making sure that the vent is in the sealing position. Set the manual high pressure for 7 minutes. When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release.
- Spoon into the bowls and then garnish with freshly sliced bananas and crushed walnuts.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 148Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 22mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 4gSugar: 14gProtein: 4g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.