Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
This is the recipe for the Instant Pot Users, who are looking for easy breakfast recipes. I have been working on making more and more in my Instant Pot.
If you aren’t following me. I’m at Inspiring NH Kids. I usually do a recipe for the Instant Pot every day. So, if you are looking for more recipes, make sure to check back.
I also started a new Facebook group, for everyone to share recipes and talk about their Instant Pot
Some of the most popular Instant Pot Recipes,
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 1 cup of steel oats (not instant)
- 1½ cup of water
- 1½ cup of milk
- 1 cup of dried fruit
- Optional: Top with fresh fruit
- Add the butter to the Instant Pot, and then press saute.
- Let the butter melt for a minute, then add the steel oats, allow them to brown for a minute.
- Then add the milk, water, and dried fruit.
- Press manual high pressure for 4 minutes.
- Let it naturally release.
- Scoop into a bowl, and top with fresh fruit.